Monday, October 16, 2006

 

better to give than receive?

in some cases it may be true that it's better to give than receive, but not when the gift being given is harassment. right now i hate my boss' boss. there is a little lady in our group that just turned 50, and for the last 5 months everyone in the building was informed of the fact that she was turning 50. my boss' manager took it upon himself to plaster her cubicle with (non-funny) jokes about the fact that she's turning 50. i felt bad for her because she was obliged to give the half chuckle to get him to shut the hell up and leave her alone for the rest of the day.

well, i guess after 5 months of harassment, she decided to turn the tables. as I walked through the building towards my office i saw a simple piece of paper posted on this dude's door. I stopped and read what it said. It was very simple, direct and to the point. I anti-hated it. I was amazed at how funny this lady was, she had made a "retirement announcement" including the "acheivements" of this guy's career (don't get your hopes up, he's not really leaving). I almost pee'd my pants it was so funny.

one would hope that someone so willing to dish out burns(even if they are ill-fated attempts) would be able to appreciate a good burn back at them. turns out, he can't. he's been sulking all morning and acting like he's suffered a serious anal injury. it's even more funny because the note was completely anonymous but everyone with a brain knew who made it.

all in all, i hate stupid fat and ugly managers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?