Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

I can't believe that Rachael Ray has her own tv show(s)

i hate her weird husky voice
i hate how loud she talks
i hate her big mouth
i hate her fake tan
I hate that she sells her own knives in an orange case for $99
i hate her outfits most of the time
i hate when she shortens words to make them cuter, like when she says "de-lish" or "yum-oh"
i hate that the second my roommate comes home, she turns her show on (because my roommate tivos everything rachel ray does on television)


Comments:
i don't know her, but i hate the blouse she picked up at wet seal.
 
I used to hate how she thought she was cool by carrying every ingredient she was going to be cooking with in one gigantic load from the pantry/fridge to the preparation table. Big fucking deal, you can carry some stuff... good job.
 
I'd be really ashamed if my roommate walked in and found me making out with Rachel Ray, but I would probably be totally digging it.


So I don't know if I can hate her.
 
i hate her so so bad
 
THANK YOU I have been trying to figure out what was so cool about her and why i hear her name all the time. she totally sucks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?