Monday, October 09, 2006

 

IN-troducing: a bran' new hater

Hi. I'm Marshall P. and I am a hater. a few of the things I hate are:

1. the fact that I didn't think of this first.
2. people who think of things first.
3. the way I feel like I'm going to puke all the time.
4. hating, in general.
5. my neighbor (who is a hater). He should be on this so he can vent his hate for the house full of young, hot girls (including me)that he lives next door to... instead of calling the police every time any of us sneezes.
6. being old
7. death
8. hate websites
9. celebreality
10. real New Yorkers
11. Provo
12. John Meyer
13. Phish fans
14. small paychecks
15. anyone from the zipcode of "90210"
16. all of the O.C.
17. 30 minute parking
18. deciding if I'm going to keep my car
19. rudeness
20. expensive warranties

ok, that's all I can think of right now. have a nice day, haters.
love,
m-pen

Comments:
hey, we have a lot of the same hates. what does that mean?
 
i hate it when people hate the o.c. just because its the o.c.
 
How can people in Provo hate the OC? If I lived in Utah Valley I'd chop my left nut off to live in the OC. Or Alabama. Or anywhere.

I hate whiners.
 
i hate mines, especially coal mines and land mines.
 
are we talking about the show? cause if we are then screw you i love it
 
brian- it means we are superlovers.

becky- I love you. wait. do I even know you?

bro.brig.- shut it.

aaron- oh snap.

pillow talk- what if I just call you "pillow" from now on?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?