Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

some more stuffs.

1. I actually only hate Provo because I am old and single and it is young and married.

2. also I hate hipsters.

3. also name droppers (LOL)

4. but especially hipster name-droppers.

5. drew danbury played at my dirty thirty.

6. I really can't tell you the results of that, bitch.

7. I hate slow art

8. also the way that filmmakers think they are better than painters.

9. F.U., filmmakers!

10. mostly I just hate the giant rock star in the middle of the "vibe's" windshield.

11. the bran' new vibe is named "Mr. Charles Sweetie". I don't hate that. at all.

12. I hate the way I'm always blushing and witless around my crush.

13. also I hate the way I get so jealous and act like I'm 12.

otherwise, I'm cool.

love,
mp

Comments:
one of the guys from the used mom asked me to text him while i was at seven-11 the other day. true story. she even gave me a free used cd/dvd. i threw it away.
 
i once partied with earth wind in fire at club manhattan in slc with a bunch of 46 year olds. true story.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?