Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Squashed like a chipmunk

Today, as usual, I took the 832 bus home from school. At some point, this really fat dude ran across the road and the bus driver had to slam on the breaks so as not to hit the tub of lard. He (the fatso) made a face that indicated he was angry and crazy, and then kept on running.

1) I’ve always been kind of a fat kid, but this dude was huge. The kind of fat that makes you uncomfortable whenever he eats or talks about eating. He was running really slowly, with his mouth a little open. With every step, his face, lips, and neck would shake (this kind of running/quaking is the reason I could never watch Shaq play). I don’t hate him for being fat, but the fact that he is fat makes my hate for him stronger.

2) I hate when people cross the street where there isn’t a crosswalk, without looking and without waiting for a space in the traffic, and then act pissed when they almost get hit.

3) I hate that we didn’t hit him and smear his fat ass across the pavement.

Comments:
i used to be fat. not really fat like that, but still. my heart goes out to him. and my fat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?