Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

I hate having to title my hate blogs

I don't hate the diva stance, the fist pumping, or the 'can opener' dancing. I don't even hate the "It's Raining Men." But I do hate that Whitney thinks this kind of jolliness is going to make up for the fact that she learned how to play piano on her laptop keyboard and wants me to name that tune, name that tune!

(It was the theme for Jurassic Park)

I've been a bit on the moody side lately, so I realize that it's not really fair for me to expect her to know when walk-squatting around the house to the beat of an ABBA song is going to make me laugh so hard I fall on the ground, and when it's going to make me not want to talk to her for a few minutes. But that doesn't mean I don't hate her.

Comments:
i hate byu.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?