Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

twenty somethings

I hate when all the college kids come back from Christmas break and the area of Provo around our house is busy again. It hasn't happened yet, but I hate it so much that I'm already anticipating my anger and hate. College kids driving around on our streets (if driving in snow is so terrifying that you can't go more than eight miles an hour, maybe you should just take the bus), college kids at our grocery stores and our laundromat (I just want to get to the cold cereal aisle! Stop dilly-dallying. Get out of my way!). College kids being noisy in public places (God forbid someone doesn't notice how cute and funny we are!), building snowmen (OMG! That one's so funny! It's shoveling snow/sitting on a bench/holding hands with a snowgirl/showing its snow butt!), interacting with members of the opposite sex in the most dispicable ways. College kids breathing our air. I wish they'd all die while they're home for the holidays. I hate my peers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?